Winter 2013 goals:
2. Get passports for the whole family!
3. Make a 13 list for the kitchen to replace the Manifesto (Anna's idea!)
4. Put the binding on my quilt for the couch.
There wasn't much on that list, and I said that I was able to relax and enjoy, but I wonder if my family would agree. And I say I'm integrating Spanish, but that's mostly because I have been able to get some more translating work. But I think that'll count. I get to work my brain and remember, and it's not speaking, but it's something. I got to translate for conferences too, which was fun. And I felt lots less pressure just translating as a bilingual person, and not as a Spanish teacher. So what if I mess up? That was fun.
2. Make a 13 list before the year is half over.
5. Make Abby a blanket.
7. Finish moving photos to new albums.
12. Sew with my aunts-Anna's 4H project.
13. Run away with the kiddos.
15. Make a baby gift (or just be honest with myself and buy one)
That's a giant list. Spring makes me feel that way. I really probably need to adjust the way I look at life and time, but it's hard.