Here's what we got done in the Spring:
Plant flower bed Plant flowers in pots on the porch. Plant vegetable garden.
- Help Anna finish 6 projects early:
- Photography Pictures are on their way here, so this one is ALMOST done.
Cross Stitch, Quilting,This is going to have to be a two year project Crochet,She decided to skip this one
- Visual Arts, Maybe 1/2 done?
- Clothing Construction. Recycled done and one other, still working on the "main" one.
Sew something with Joela for Clothing Construction.
- Green Box
Reconfigure Sewing Room to fit new machine. Bind Lauren's Quilt Switch the kids' clothes and eliminate some.
- Finish Jules' blankie.
And here's what I need to do this summer:
2. Have baby.
3. Kid photo shoot
4. Baby Announcements and CD
6. Big Lobmeyer Party
8. Keep up with the garden
9. Start kids back to school.
10. Can some things.
11. Finish lesson plans for August.
13. Go through big boxes of fabric.
15. Go through big basket.
16. See the Art in OKC.
17. Make baby shirt for Big Lobmeyer Party
18. Read that book from Susan.
19. Mail things in the big pile.
Probably way too many things-I always think that there will be SO. MUCH. TIME! when I'm on Maternity leave and there is not. I know that. But it feels good to have things I want to do recorded somewhere.
This is going to be a great season. :)