I have too many New Year's Resolutions bouncing around in my head. I know that I ought to narrow it down to two or three resolutions that I really try to stick to...but I'd like to lay them all out here to look at first. We'll see later about the narrowing.
I've also thought about putting them into categories, so that I just have two or three big resolutions, with lots of bullet points, but it's really the same thing as having lots of resolutions, isn't it? Just more organized.
Be more healthy:
1. 5 fruits and veggies a day.
2. 8 glasses of water.
3. 7 hours of sleep a night. (even in a resolution, I know 8's just not realistic)
4. Get up before school to use my new treadmill!
5. Incorporate new fruits and veggies into our lives.
Be more happy:
1. Try to sit more, not rush from one project to the next.
2. See more friends, make time to talk on the phone.
3. Be nicer to Matthew.
4. Enjoy Anna.
Be more holy:
1. Don't sleep too late to go to church. Enjoy both services.
2. Read through the Bible. I got a 90 day Bible last year and made it to day 15. :( Try again. :)
3. Pray more in a more focused way. I'm good with spotty prayer, little moments during the day, but not so much with the dedicated time.
And then there are the things that seem to me to be more like goals than resolutions. I'm not sure what the difference is.
1. Support more local business and buy more handcrafted things.
2. Take the GRE and start my master's program.
3. Find more new music to love.
So...15 things. We'll see how it goes.
Happy New Year!