Thursday, August 19, 2010

Teacher Apron

I might be able to resist making Anna's teacher a present, if her teacher wasn't also my colleague and friend. Since she is, I couldn't help myself.


I saw this teacher apron pattern in May and thought it would be an awfully nice thing for a Kindergarten teacher to have. 5 and 6 year olds are messy and slimy and snotty... and sweet.
These are not great pictures, I finished late one night and wrapped it right up to take to school the next day.

It was pretty fun to make, except that I goofed on the apron skirt the first time I put it together and had to do it over again. Grrr... That's probably why the 1st day of school dress became a 1st FULL day of school dress. Photos of that soon. :)

1 comment:

dbilberry said...

Love the fabric on the edges. You're going to be that teacher's FAVORITE mother to work with ;)