3. Kids art binders.
8. Put in the Miss Honey stuff in the weekly email book.
9. Baby announcements!
10. Thank you gifts to neighbors.
11. Mending basket
12. Cut squares for Kathryn's Quilt. 35 sets of 4 5" squares. Different pinks.
Lots of things undone on the fall list, but #4 is a biggie so I'll try to give myself a break. :)
1. Clean out and organize:
Junk Drawer Basket Round Tin
- CD's A very good start
Pantry Charging Station Linen Closet ENTIRE BASEMENTMore trash for the dumpster and a few more loads to Salvation Army, but mostly done. Pocket Jar
- Craft Room Yes-ish?
- MJL Drum Stuff Also Yes-ish
Put up new towel hooks
4. Make Mixer Cover
7. Make something for Kitchen window sill.
There. That eliminates 4 slips of paper and helps me a lot with #10. :) Happy Winter!