Today is Matthew's Birthday! I feel really happy this morning. He loved his presents, and we have friends coming over this afternoon for pizza and custard, and it's going to be lots of fun.
But mostly I'm thankful for Matthew. Since he's 29-here are 29 things I like about him:
1. He drums on everything.
2. He likes to cook fancy things with lots of instructions.
3. He works hard.
4. He thinks things through.
5. He doesn't get angry very often.
6. He's a funny writer.
7. He makes me laugh.
8. He always wears his sweatband when he plays ping pong.
9. He laughs at my jokes.
10. He plays with Anna.
11. He is willing to take Anna on long trips.
12. He's a great daddy.
13. He loves his brothers and sisters and parents.
14. He is generous.
15. He is dedicated to music.
16. He loves my family too.
17. He's a great big brother to Abby and Susan.
18. He takes wonderful pictures of Anna.
19. He's a good dancer.
20. He watches movies and TV that I like and doesn't make me watch his.
21. He loves to shop for Anna.
22. He sings along to the radio loudly.
23. He misses me when he's gone.
24. He loves K-State.
25. He let me choose the rocks for the fireplace.
26. He likes foreign movies.
27. He's gotten much better at giving presents.
28. He's a member of NARP.
29. He vacuums.
Now, I would really like it if we could get 29 comments from those reading. What do you like about Matthew?