More successful were the leggings. I made a pair of leg warmers last night-- made seems excessive in description. I cut the worn out feet out of a pair of pretty wool socks and there you go--baby leg warmers. Here's a picture.Tonight Matthew made dinner (bliss!) so I had time to make a pair of tights/leggings out of an old scarf that was soft and pretty and that I've had in the "make something out of" basket for quite a while. These turned out really well. Anna's in bed now though, and I forgot to get a picture so you don't get an "action shot" of these. I think I'm getting pants figured out. That's exciting.
Also here's a picture of Cephas' snake. I had him here for repair, and since I won't be spoiling anyone's Christmas, here's a picture. He's made out of an old tie stuffed with poly-fil and a wire hanger to make him bendy. He was fun to make, but took a lot longer than I had anticipated. I saw the idea somewhere online...sorry I'm not sure where.