Mom's cancer didn't go the way we'd hoped, but there are things to be thankful for.
- Hospice is a great organization, they're helpful and efficient and unfailingly kind.
- It's summer, so I can be home all day, every day, to help out and squeeze in every moment of time available.
- Anna has so many friends and so much family that she just thinks she's getting to do lots of fun fun things. I already have her scheduled through Wednesday.
- It's summer, so every day the three Alsop girls can go to the pool when Dad gets home from work, and then go for sno cones.
- I'm married to Matthew, who'll let me spend every day, all day, at my parent's house.
- Susan gets to stay home another week.
- I really like Father Wesley.
- I have a lot of friends who love me.
- We get the chance to say things many people don't get to say.
And that's all I have to say about that.