Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spanish Podcast

After I listened to ALL of the old Craftsanity podcasts (insanity!) I was searching around for something else to listen to obsessively and I've found a new favorite.

Notes in Spanish Advanced (they also have beginner and intermediate) from itunes has short (10 minutes) conversations at a lovely pace between Marina, who is from Spain, and Ben, who is from England, but who speaks very well. Every so often she will correct something he says, which is a nice way to call attention to the sorts of errors that non-native speakers tend to make. I've listened to about 10 of them so far, and learned lots of interesting things about Spain, and I'm sure I'm picking up phrases and vocabulary too.

On their website there are some worksheets and some free videos. They haven't put out a new podcast in quite a while, but there are 96 available on itunes, so that ought to keep me busy for a couple of weeks anyway. :)




Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

The Tidwells said...

Can't wait to check it out! I need to work on improving my skills this summer.