Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Simplicity 5504

I made Anna another dress!

I started Sunday night after she went to bed and finished in a squeezy bit of time Monday afternoon.
She is not into cooperating for pictures lately, so it's hard to tell that there are sweet pink roses and thin blue stripes. I think this is a calico? It's pretty, whatever it is.

We decided to put a really ruffled piece of lace on the bottom, just for fun. And because I really like to put something on the bottom, because then I don't worry so much if the hem is straight.

Sewing with patterns might be getting a teensy bit easier. :)

5 comments:

dbilberry said...

That REALLY makes me want to sew. So cute!

Melanie said...

Good job! Very cute.

In the Mix said...

Anna's a fun model, if not cooperative. She makes me smile.

Trinket said...

I love that she has her own modeling post!

linda jean said...

It's a lot like the dress I wore for the first day of kindergarten. I recall wearing white sandals like the girl in the pattern. Great dress.