Friday, September 17, 2010

Babybel

Ever since I first spotted the cute mesh bags full of baby cheeses at Sam's, I've been wanting to try them.
On Sunday Matthew was also feeling adventurous, so we got some.


First you get to unwrap the shiny plastic.

Then there's a lovely red wax with a pull tab that opens right across the middle.

Like Pac-Man!

The cheese is pretty yummy too.


It was a little salty, but I think with the right cracker choice, it would be delish. Or fruit! It would be good with fruit.

Definitely a fun snack.

2 comments:

In the Mix said...

Funny. Daniel and I just watched an Unwrapped episode where they showed the making of Babybel cheese. I wanted some then, now I really want some. :)

Unknown said...

I love cheese. Charis also really loves the little Laughing Cow triangles. Have you tried those? They are soft enough for spreading. She likes to open and spread them herself. My favorite is the swiss flavored one.