1. Focus on enjoying my time with the people I am blessed with.
2. Forget about "shoulds" that are really not important. Do not waste energy and time feeling guilty about ridiculous things.
3. Learn some more about the Saints
4. Pray daily and more. Remember that something is better than nothing. Use the moments I can find.
5. Use my snippets of free time to do what I actually want to do. Make things instead of reading about making things on the internet.
6. Finish my Master's degree! :)
Oh- and I want to make this too-hopefully in the month of January.
|Pic and link from Creating Clever via Craftzine|
And-I would really like to make something each month-just a small seasonal thing-because that makes me happy-but I've got to remember that it should be fun-and not actually "necessary" or "important".