1. LIBR 859--My practicum. I could get it done by March, if I hustle, and then I'd have a nice long break again. I would love to do that. Not at all done. But 1/2 done? It's not bad, just annoying.
6. Mending Basket. (it's toppling full-mending is not my favorite but it should go fast) I did some mending, but not all of it. :/
10. Work on Jairus' skunk. Poor skunk.
7. Finish Bible Project.
8. Alleluia Banner I just put the Anna mantle up right after Easter. Maybe next year.
11. Plant garden. Be ambitious, but not crazy. See #2.
I wanted to limit myself to 10 things a season, but I can't think of what to eliminate. So I'm not going to worry about that.
Happy Spring! Soon I'll go to school in the light, and won't that be glorious?!?!