Here's what we got done in the Spring:
Plant flower bed Plant flowers in pots on the porch. Plant vegetable garden.
- Help Anna finish 6 projects early:
- Photography Pictures are on their way here, so this one is ALMOST done.
Cross Stitch, Quilting,This is going to have to be a two year project Crochet,She decided to skip this one
- Visual Arts, Maybe 1/2 done?
- Clothing Construction. Recycled done and one other, still working on the "main" one.
Sew something with Joela for Clothing Construction.
- Green Box
Reconfigure Sewing Room to fit new machine. Bind Lauren's Quilt Switch the kids' clothes and eliminate some.
- Finish Jules' blankie.
And here's what I need to do this summer:
4. Baby Announcements and CD
18. Read that book from Susan.
19. Mail things in the big pile.
Probably way too many things-I always think that there will be SO. MUCH. TIME! when I'm on Maternity leave and there is not. I know that. But it feels good to have things I want to do recorded somewhere.
This is going to be a great season. :)