Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer!

It's not quite here for me yet. School was out on Tuesday, but then Wednesday I had to start packing up my room, since I'm losing it to 6th grade next year and moving into the Library. This morning we gave our presentation for the Tech program we did this year, I'll find out in the morning how we did. Hopefully we'll the the full amount of $, since I already bought the tickets to Oregon. :) Then this afternoon Abby came out and helped me finish packing up the room. Tomorrow I need to "check out" officially and get all of my papers signed, and THEN, it's summer. I'm thinking I'll take the weekend totally off, and then get started on my summer projects, etc. Well, except that maybe I'll try to potty train Anna, which is on the list.

I'm going to go ahead and post an unflattering picture of myself here, because it made me laugh so much to see it. Matthew took these on our trip this weekend, when I fell asleep in the car...


Should I maybe add *sleep* to the list?

1 comment:

linda jean said...

:) that's very cute.