Katrina tagged me, and I do want to encourage her to blog more, so I'd better respond.
10 years ago:
I was living in Boyd with Nikki, rowing, and having the best Spring with Matthew. We had so much fun that semester. I think this is the semester I realized that Spanish was my favorite thing to study. **EDIT** Actually, it was the semester I majored in Economics.
Things on my To-Do List today: (all of them?)
1. Make Lunch (I like to put everything on the list so I can mark it off)
2. Work out-1 hour
3. Clean bathrooms
4. Sew pieced border on quilt
5. Cut/sew outer border
6. Piece back of quilt
7. Prep to take to quilting lady tomorrow
9. Work on Craftster challenge project
10. BH&G online garden planner
11. Finish grad school application
Three Bad Habits:
1. Not going to bed when I should, staying up indefinitely to do "one more thing"
2. Picking at the skin around my nails. (drives MJL crazy)
3. Being late to school, church, everything.
If suddenly I became a billionaire:
Isn't this the same for everyone? Pay off debts. Farm on a cash basis, not relying on Farm Credit. Travel travel travel. Share. Buy a new Barbie Pink VW Bug with silver glitter lightning stripes and kickin' sound system even though I can barely fit Anna in it. Visit everyone I want to whenever I want to and fly out of GC even though it's expensive. Buy everything locally. PUT IN TWO POOLS!! indoor and outdoor. I'd better stop now, I'm getting excited.
Five jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at the Fun Center
3. Office Cleaner
4. High School Spanish Teacher
5. Elementary Spanish Teacher
Five things you might not know about me:
1. I love being irresponsible in tiny ways.
2. I don't like to watch movies.
3. I wouldn't turn down a free trip, but I'm not interested in traveling to Asia, Africa, or Australia.
4. I can't stop watching Mr. Rogers if I start.
5. Making this list was incredibly difficult.
OK--now I'll tag...Melanie, Chelsea, and Jenny.