Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A favorite cup.

Two years ago I bought some nice mugs from Goodwill to keep my Popsicle sticks in at school. (I have sticks for all of the students so I can call on people randomly.) One mug for each class, which was wonderful because then I had a reason to buy nice mugs at Goodwill.

I had a favorite.
One day I thought "I really really like this mug. I'm so glad I got it. It makes me happy every day." 2 seconds later I dropped it and it broke.

Last week I found one just like it at Goodwill. Thanks, world!

5 comments:

dbilberry said...

You made me smile today:)

jmlo said...

Very pretty :)

Melanie said...

Isn't it funny how that works out sometimes? :)

Unknown said...

You must be a really fun teacher. Great idea with the sticks!

betsyann said...

It's the little things in life... :)