So let's see how Summer went:
I feel really happy about that. This summer was perhaps the best summer ever, and I think that was because I got up early every morning and had breakfast and started in on the day. I enjoyed life, got things done, didn't feel overwhelmed... I know I work best that way-but it's hard to remember when there's no real "reason" to get up and get going.
Fall 2012 goals:
1. Snuggle Jimmy, play with Katie, talk to Anna. There is nothing so important as that.
2. Feed my family. Maybe planning ahead will help?
3. Make some Christmas gifts. Just some. No fancy expectations.
4. Make Halloween bags with Anna.
5. Plant Mums in my pot, decide what to do about roses, and deal with old tomato/pepper plants.
6. Sterilize garden area for next spring.
7. Go back to work and start learning to be a librarian.
8. Finish 1st Library class.
9. Do one thing every week to practice Spanish.
10. Finish editing Abby's senior pictures.
I'm trying to focus on the things that I really want and need to do while acknowledging that three sweet babies means less time for my projects. :) There will be plenty of time for projects. Right now I need to enjoy what I have.