Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Halloween Bags

In 2012 I had lots of resolutions.  

I did pretty well with them, I think.  My favorite though, was that last minute, tacked on because I couldn't resist, "silly" resolution to make something once a month.  In all the bustle I sometimes forget how much I love to make things.


I never got around to posting our Halloween bags.  Anna sewed these together.  She's in "Clothing Construction" for 4H, so she sewed the bags together.  She added the handles to her own bag, and let me finish the rest.  They were fun and quick and are much easier to store than plastic pumpkins!



I think I'll add this to my resolutions for this year too.  Take a little time to make things, just because it makes me happy.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I never thought about the storage greatness of bags instead of pumpkins! And it's so true how just making even the littlest thing makes me feel better, too!