Monday, May 06, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I used the Random Number Generator at Random.org to pick a winner because it made me laugh.  I'm sure there's a way to link to the picture, but I don't want to figure out how to do it right now.  The answer was 1. That means Sarah at In The Mix is the winner!  I'll send it sometime.  There's a giant stack in the "to be mailed" basket and I really don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one.



I made a little mat for under Katie and Jimmy's chairs today.  I have been thinking about this since I found this pattern online in 2010.  This is a clear example of the best being the enemy of the good.  Cutting off the tablecloth and hemming it on one side took me literally 5 minutes.  I'm sorry, floor.

This is also a clear example of me NOT cleaning up.  Photographic proof of justifiable laziness.  :)


THIS is a photograph of the world's sweetest graduate this year, AND the 
Kansas 6A 
STATE CHAMPION 
in Dramatic Interpretation.  
(Also this photo makes me cry a little)

3 comments:

In the Mix said...

Woohoo!!

Susan said...

Awww, why is she already all dressed in her cap and gown? Did I miss something?

betsyann said...

Graduation Mass. Sweet girl.