So let's look at Spring--
2. Make a 13 list before the year is half over.
5. Make Abby a blanket.
7. Finish moving photos to new albums.
12. Sew with my aunts-Anna's 4H project.
13. Run away with the kiddos.
15. Make a baby gift (or just be honest with myself and buy one)
Not too bad. I don't feel bad about that. I like not working on Sundays, and I've been good about getting to bed on time (of course, crushing fatigue from sickness helps with that-but even before! Except for those weeks when I stayed up crazy late to finish my class...oops...
I think the biggest and best thing was tidying up my craft room/studio/office and trying hard to take nap time for myself. And playing outside in the mornings has been good for all of us. I'm really hoping next week I feel good and back to normal. Harvest is here! No time for
4. Run away with the kiddos. Nope, that still never happened.
6. Swim swim swim Sad. We didn't even use up our one book of passes this year.
7. Take more videos of cute kids. I did take a few more videos, but not as many as I would like.
9. Rearrange Library at School. I'm STILL waiting on the shelves I was supposed to get this summer!
Only 10 things! That means loads of time for spontaneous projects. Or making gatorade, more likely.