Wednesday, February 05, 2014

"New" Thanksgiving Tablecloth

Ha!  I found these pictures all loaded and ready in my "drafts" folder.  


Look at my new-to-me tablecloth!

I've been looking for a number of years now for a new tablecloth for Thanksgiving.  I just wanted something perfect that I would love forever, that's all.  I found this one on Etsy and decided on a whim to treat myself.  


Look at the funny printed stitching.  It's made of that linen cotton blend that old tablecloths used to be made of that hangs so nicely.  


I got it from Chaps + Rascal who included this lovely note.  I feel like she's a kindred spirit, because there can't be very many people in the world who would be concerned with "truly appreciating" a tablecloth.  But I do!  And I completely understand how she would be happy to send it away to a good home.  


There's Thanksgiving!  Perfect and forever.  Yay!

No comments: