Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Wreath

I wanted a new Valentines Day wreath because the other one I had was looking bad and took up too much space.  Also I had all of these Spanish conversation hearts that I've used for the past 10 years at school but didn't need anymore.  

Thanks to the glory of a snow day, Anna and I made one!  I just cut a heart out of a piece of cardboard, and we used Elmer's glue to glue the hearts down in a completely random pattern.  Anna was the one who suggested we not try to do a pattern and I think she was right.  It looks great and was super easy.  

We let it dry overnight and sprayed it with a couple of coats of lacquer to keep the buggies away.  

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Awesome! What a fun project to work on together!