Friday, May 16, 2014

Matchy Matchy

Anna picked out this fabric for her Birthday dress and oh so generously allowed me to use the same pattern I've been using to make her dresses for the last 6 years.  Simplicity 5226  I think I've made it almost 10 times now.  


But it's perfect and lovely!  I made dresses for both girls.  

And a tie for Mr. Jimmy using this tutorial.  Here he spotted a tractor driving down our road.  


I had to get pictures right away.  MJL was busy working so these are mostly taken with me standing on a ladder throwing a ball up and down with one hand while trying to take the pictures with the other.  

He looks like such a little man here.  


I remind myself to be happy with anything that works, picture wise.  I don't know how much longer I'll be able to dress them up in matching outfits.  I know there are 4th graders whose parents still do, so at least one more year, right?  Aren't they sweet?

1 comment:

Susan said...

So cute! Who needs a new dress pattern when that one is so lovely?