Friday, June 27, 2014

Viva Las Vegas!

Today MJL and I are flying away from the dust and the crops and the babies!



Here's the link to the AASL website announcing the award.

And here's the link to the Telegram article.  (nota bene~  if you are giving a phone interview, ask the reporter to email you your quotes so you can edit out the ridiculous things you say.  The word "stuff" for example.  Sheesh).

And here's our hotel...

AND HERE IS A LIST OF THE EIGHT SWIMMING POOLS AT SAID HOTEL!!!



Oh my goodness.  I'm excited.  I have a little tiny speech.  3-4 minute "Remarks" but after that it's all fun and games.  And swimming.  :)

I'll admit that it's a little scary to fly away-we've never been this far from the kiddos before.  I know they'll be in good hands, I'm not a bit worried about that-but still...

And I've been having nightmares!  I'm not worried that I'll accidentally ruin our lives, but I AM worried that I'll accidentally SEE someone ruining their life.  It keeps waking me up at night.  But I'm pretty oblivious to the world around me, so we'll probably be OK.  :)

Here we go!  Wheee!

1 comment:

dbilberry said...

Ceaser's Palace!!! I love that place. That is where we spent our honey moon. The pools are fabulous! You'll have a blast!!!