Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ingleside 10/28/14

I took these pictures a while ago but haven't had a chance to put together a post.  Here's what life was like last month.  


Katie really wanted to wear this shirt as pants.  


I did the Pinterest thing and got a big drip pan from Amazon to use as a magnet board.  Then I was grouchy about magnets on the floor.   We started with letter magnets, but they were all over the floor and in a frustrated fit I took them all away.  Then they took all the magnets off the fridge and left them on the floor.  The past few weeks have been better, and I think I'll be less grouchy about it (everything) when it's a bit easier to bend over.  :)


Baby diapers are so impossibly tiny!


We got out the baby stuff.  


I took the girls shopping for some dress shoes for Anna and found glitter shoes for both girls on clearance.  I haven't done something spontaneous like that with Anna and Katie for a long time and it made me really happy.  


One night at bath time I kept picking up books around the house that I was in the middle of, and the three of them together made me laugh-Siblings Without Rivalry, Introduction to the Devout Life, and Donna Parker at Cherrydale.  I enjoyed all three!


I'm glad these days are behind us.  This is what time I gave up on waiting for MJL to get home and went to bed one night.  

Surely some day we'll have a baby post, right?  :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I totally see how Katie wanted to wear that shirt as pants because of the color blocked sleeves. Such a treat to see the world through her eyes.

Also secretly glad that a Pinterest project made you grouchy. Down with crafts! :)

Melanie said...

Donna Parker! I read those years ago! I saw them at the used bookstore several months ago, but didn't get them. Now I kinda wish I had!