Friday, November 07, 2014

J's!

I finished!  All of the "Everybody" books with authors F-L!!!  Here are my favorite J's.


A new book I bought last year.  What a relief that it is good!  It's about  a little girl who feels bad that her family is not eating turkey for Thanksgiving, but she finds out there are lots of different ways to celebrate.  


A really fun take on the "Princess and the Pea" story.  


Simple pictures, simple story, but this boy trying to convince his mother he should have a pet snake was charming.  


Another great farm book, I think 4H kids, kids who love animals, farm kids would all love this one.  


I like Simon James.  I like his pictures and his stories, and this one was my favorite of his.  And it's always nice for kids to read about something completely different from Kansas.  

No comments: