2. Immediately switch the Internet radio from "Pachelbel" to "Julieta Venegas".
3. Tidy the house and feel giddy that it'll stay tidy for days.
5. Go to town for the Retirement Reception for a dear colleague. Try not to think about her really leaving.
6. Go to Goodwill! Spot this trash can and spend 5 minutes debating (we already have a trash can in the mudroom, but this one is cuter...) in the aisle because there are no sweet girls climbing out of the cart.
7. Decide to get it because it really does match the sign you have hanging in the mudroom.
8. Also spot 14 matching napkins for $3.50!
9. And a bright vintage sheet!
10. And two maternity skirts. Decide to go wild and get both, because one looks nicer, but the other looks more worn, which probably means it's comfier. Feel simultaneously guilty and gleeful for buying two skirts for a total of $5.50.
11. Go to Dillons to buy home alone food! Breakfast since my breakfast maker is out of town, and lots of fruit and veggies. And a new kind of Pocky!
12. Have dinner on the bed and watch a girly movie (28 days).
13. Fold all the laundry in the house. All clean.
14. Have some dessert.
15. Sleep tight... :)