I got to help teach Religious Education (PSR-when I was growing up-CCD) this year in Anna's class. I really enjoyed it.
When we studied the Ten Commandments we used this list (I'm not sure where it came from) and I thought it was a wonderful adaptation for children, so I thought I'd share (and write it down somewhere so I don't have to keep this piece of paper).
1. I am the Lord your God. Love nothing more than me.
2. Use God's name with respect.
3. Honor the Lord's Day.
4. Honor your parents.
5. Treat all human life with respect.
6. Respect married life.
7. Do not steal.
8. Tell the truth.
9. Respect your neighbors and friends.
10. Be happy with what you have.