Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy Busy

Another month!

But I finished and passed my portfolio, and I just turned in my final project for Sociolingüística (not my best work, but I think the class activities are really good, so it's just the paper part that's iffy-on the short side, but I honestly could not think of anything else rational or logical to add, and I'm not as good at fluffing things up in Spanish.  I don't have as many words.)

Matthew took Anna and Katie to Oklahoma this weekend, so now that I have my work done, I feel dizzy with possibilities.  Naps!  Sewing!  Pulling weeds!  Laundry!  I hardly know what to do with myself.

First, though, Tums.  As usual.

2 comments:

Susan said...

A whole weekend to yourself for Mother's Day? That's a good husband. :)

Melanie said...

Oh, the possibilities! Hope it's great!