Monday, June 25, 2007

Looky looky!

I have amazing sisters. I didn't even have to talk them into it, I just asked and they came, and we finished the mudroom together on Saturday. We hung a pegboard and laid laminate flooring. We used power tools and no one was injured. We did a wonderful job. I'm so proud of us and thankful for them.

Here's before, during, and after.


We also installed the new TV that Dad got Matthew and me for our Anniversary. We had a dickens of a time getting the old CD player out, but sweet Matthew worked on it when he got in from Harvest, and before bed last night, we got the new one put in. I'm excited. I can have Dad DVD me cooking shows, and then cook along with them! I can watch the music DVD's that came with my CD's that I've never gotten around to! I can watch TV on DVD while doing other things! Here's a picture--I cleaned the kitchen while watching Monchy and Alexandra!


Thanks Dad!

6 comments:

In the Mix said...

Yay for sisters and home improvement projects that are finished quickly! Looks great!

mllr said...

I need to plan an exciting home improvement project next time my sisters come to see me. Nice job, Alsop girls!

Jenny said...

wow, very cool! good job! I can't wait to see it in person. :-)

nattyman said...

Very nice. I can't wait to tromp some muddy boots through it.

malh said...

I like mllr's idea. Come-on-a-my-house! Looks great, Betsy.

betsyann said...

Gracias! It was fun, but my knees are bruised--next time I'll buy knee pads.