Thursday, June 21, 2007

You're it.

Linda tagged me...

5 things I dig about Jesus...

1. He cried when Lazarus died, even though He knew, more than anyone else could, that life is not all there is.

2. He liked to play with the kiddies.

3. He didn't mess around with doctrine. He said to love God and love people.

4. He told John to take care of his Mom when He was gone.

5. John 10:10 It's not just about the hereafter-He wants to make the here better too.

Doing this is an interesting way to take a snapshot of personal faith-It makes me wonder what it says about mine.

Now I'm to tag people...Sarah, Jenny, Susan, Trinket, Michele. (I'll take the girls)

2 comments:

linda jean said...

that was fun. thanks for playing. I wondered the same thing after I had written mine. Ask me sometime about what I thought mine said about me... it sounds a hoity toity, so I don't want to post it (and I'm not hoity toity so I don't want people thinking about me that way).

betsyann said...

That's funny. I think mine does the opposite--illustrates what Maggie said once about me--"If people didn't know you, they'd never know you were smart." :)