Today during Anna's nap I got several little things done that had been sitting in my sewing basket forever. Here's a list.
1. I finished the Madgwick baby blanket. I'm glad I splurged on the super cute flannel, because I didn't do too much with this one, and it's still pretty cute because the fabric is so cute. I used the serger to finish the edges, which was a really strange choice, but I tend to learn by doing so...
2. I serged around the edges of some pueblo-y fabric that Matthew's mom gave me, making a nice tablecloth for my classroom.
3. I fixed this sweet little apron that didn't have a neck tie. I've used it for about 4 years, and FINALLY, it's finished. I bought it at an auction, so who knows how long it's really waited to be done.
4. I fixed my yellow and red bandanna--remember it? It was my staple for so long, and then it broke and now it's back! I'm excited.
5. I made a pillow for Jairus and Cephas and Silas. In the random bag of fabric I bought from ebay was this nice pieced square that kind of matches the boys room. Matthew's mom has given me lots of poly-fil lately as she cleans out her craft supplies. I put the two together and there you go!
I've fed the boys in the field, Anna's up, and we're off to town.