Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cross Cultural Coloring

One of my favorite finds ever at Goodwill was two coloring books from South Korea. I've been hoarding them. For what? I have no idea.


There is no English on them anywhere. There is a flag on the back of the first page of one of them, which is how I identified the country.


Anna spotted them today and wanted to color in them. They're pretty neat, they have pictures and things to color and cut out and then paste into the main part of the picture. But...here's the first guy.
And look! Here are his weapons to color and cut and paste! What fun!

More tomorrow...

4 comments:

In the Mix said...

This begs the question, why don't we have more weaponry in our children's literature and coloring books?

Susan said...

those are terrific! what a great learning opportunity. :)

mllr said...

so not politically correct

SML said...

Should I be disturbed by your enthusiasm? ;o)