Saturday, April 04, 2009

Snow Day!

We lucky kids got a snow day last week and had a wonderful time together.

I had the chance to do lots of little things that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Like clean the refrigerator.

I really had a good time. Anna was at the sink washing dishes, we were listening to Peter, Paul, and Mary, singing loudly and chatting.

Every time I open the door I sigh with happiness. All gleaming and tidy. Ahhh...

I even had time to reorganize the magnets, a "job" which never makes it to the top of the list, but is awfully fun. We have a travel section, a photo section, a funny section, and an Anna section. And now I know I need more photos-see all those empty magnet frames?


Then I filled out the little phone number magnet thing I've had hanging on the fridge, though empty, for over a year.

It kind of makes me feel like a grown up.

Then Anna was happily listening to books on tape so I had time to work on a project! Details to come.

On Saturday afternoon Anna and her Poppa Marion and I built a couple of snowmen. It was beautiful, 40+ degrees, and the snow was perfect for fun.

No comments: