So hooray for Fall! There are lots of lovely things to do. Let's see how Summer went.
Sundress T-shirt dress Orange Poppyseed cookies Apricot Spice Bars Pig Goat Photography Art piece Crochet Field Crops
13. Finish Bible project for Jimmy's Birthday? In progress though!
15. Lobmeyer Banner? I decided it would make more sense to make one the same time as I make Grazie's, once we know names and stuff. :)
3. Kids art binders.
6. Make Christmas Gift list and organize/make as much as possible.
8. Put in the Miss Honey stuff in the weekly email book.
9. Baby announcements!
10. Thank you gifts to neighbors.
11. Mending basket
12. Cut squares for Kathryn's Quilt. 35 sets of 4 5" squares. Different pinks.
I'd better stop there. :)