Monday, September 01, 2014

2 year old portraits


 At the cabin I took the good camera and tried to get some 2 year old portraits of Mr. Jimmy.  The sun was a little too harsh, I think.  


But he's awfully sweet.


And I like how well his eyes show up in this one.  


Katie's hair looks suitably wacky-here I asked Jimmy to give her a kiss.  


I like how this one catches how much he adores her.  


Katie's best pictures were action shots of her dancing.  


By the time Anna was ready the shadows were even more harsh.


And then she had funny poses or didn't want to look at the camera, but at least this is a real smile.


And then for all three, I put them in the shade and it didn't work.  I need to learn how to use this camera!  Maybe now that I'm done with other classes I can find a photography class...

1 comment:

Roach Momma said...

I think they're great! I'm no camera expert either, but trying to capture a moment with small children just makes it that much more complicated. Are they going to be happy/cooperative when the sun is just right anyway? ;)