Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Katie's Conference

I asked Katie "What will your teacher say to us at conferences?"


Here is her wonderful answer. (She moves back and forth, hope it doesn't make you seasick!)

P.S.-I'm beyond annoyed with the difficulties I'm having editing videos.  I used to always use Windows Movie Maker, and it was easy and quick, but my last couple of cameras shoot video in .mov, which I can't use with Movie Maker.  AND, I've been using Zamzar for a free file converter for years, but it's an annoying extra step and this movie was too big anyway.  Grrr...  I love having videos of the kids, but I don't have time for nonsense.

I need a simple video editor for .mov files.  Can anyone help me out?

2 comments:

Get Kansas! said...

Adorable.

Janice Wagner said...

I love it! So cute!