Friday, April 04, 2008

Dollar Store Challenge

I entered this month's Craftster Challenge, though my entry is just a trifle alongside the incredible, amazing offerings of the other craftsters. It was fun for me, and I learned several things, and I know what I want to do with what I made, so I'll not feel bad about my entry.

Here are some that you should definitely look at. The challenge was to spend no more than $10 at a Dollar Store and make something.

Hands off my trash

The shag bag

Mod circles bath mat

Mum & Bub rainy day ensemble

Shoes!

Super functional kitchen caddy

Fancy Pants outfit for a toddler

Retro-style flower hat

The Amazing Technicolor Puppet Theater

3 comments:

lobiwan said...

I think it looks great. I like the subtle Marci Penner plug as well.

betsyann said...

Thanks. I liked that plug too. Did you look at the cool projects yet? Do!

Melanie said...

I thought yours was quite creative--my there are some inventive ladies out there (with LOTS of time on their hands!