- Bringing Anna home from the hospital.
- Driving home from Denver for Katrina's wedding, with Chelsea and Brandi and Katrina, feeling like no time had passed since High School.
- Getting stuck in Traffic for hours in the Smoky Mountains, tossing gum to fellow travelers, scaring Katrina.
- Going to Henderson TN, instead of Hendersonville in search of Johnny Cash's grave.
- Leaving her lights on at the State Fair Brad Paisley Concert. Katrina and I trying to jump-start her.
- Anna's crazy poo explosion in Limon on our first big trip together.
- Exploring Kansas.
- Driving all over Corpus Christi with Susan looking for the Selena Museum, and wondering where all the people were.
- Ringing in 2006 with Matthew driving through Scott City, singing Tiny Dancer at the top of our lungs.
- Mice living in the car that cold winter.
- Playing Fiona Apple loudly on bad days at the High School.
- Playing Vico C loudly on good ones.
- Accidentally going to the airport instead of the hotel in Wichita with Abby.
- Learning where my turn was when we moved out to the country.
Please share your Prissy memories. I'd love to know. And a prize to the first person to guess how many miles I put on her in the 52 months I had her. Within 1,000.
I feel like I ought to be sending her off into the world with a little personal ad on her windshield--
"Single White Female, loves long trips, the beach, loud Spanish music and Johnny Cash. Looking for love AND a good time."