Friday, June 19, 2009

Cantaloupe Smoothies

We got some cantaloupe from the store last week, but it wasn't quite ripe, and not too delicious by itself, so I was wondering what we should do with it when I remembered a smoothie recipe from Everyday Food awhile ago.



Cantaloupe Smoothie



It was delicious! Anna and I have been having them almost every morning. Don't worry about measuring, just plop some ingredients in and mix it up. I use vanilla yogurt because it's sweet and tasty, and it's best cold, so we put a few ice cubes in too.




It's also important to drink them out of pretty cups, because then you feel fancy. We like feeling fancy.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

sounds & looks great!

Have you all read the Fancy Nancy books?

Susan said...

pretty tablecloth! we'll have to make some cantaloupe smoothies while you guys are here.

Unknown said...

That sounds really good.

Amanda Stehlik said...

You should be a food photographer!

mllr said...

Are you sure? I can't imagine a cantelope smoothie much as I love smoothies and cantelopes seperately.