Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Blankets Galore!

One of the items on my Winter List was to make three baby blankets. I actually made 7. They should all be in their happy homes now--so look! Aren't they sweet? I love this project. And it's a good thing, because there are lots of babies these days.


Pink and Black for the modern baby girl. :)

Duckies.

Sweet lambs and pink gingham.



Pink poodles! Eiffel Towers!


Camping...I love this one for a little guy.

More poodles, this time with pink plaid.


And little sleepy lambs, with more gingham. I love that flannel gingham.

Whew! That was a lot of babies. I have one extra each, boy and girl, so I should be set for a month, maybe? :)

6 comments:

dbilberry said...

Aww! Love them. The best thing about making them is that you can make them the right size. Receiving blankets were never large enough for my 9 pounders.

In the Mix said...

Lovely. Phinn says he especially likes the poodles. :)

The Gray Roach said...

Blaise has been sleeping with his camping blankie every night since we got it!

Roach Momma said...

Super cute! I'm sure all the recipients are quite happy :)

jmlo said...

ELO loves her pink gingham blanket. :)

betsyann said...

Thanks everybody. They're fun to make, so quick and cute.