Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter 2010 List

So today's the first day of winter, which means it's time for another list. I didn't feel especially productive this fall, but I did most of what I wanted to do, which was a pleasant surprise.

Fall 2009 List
1. Binding on Susan's Quilt
2. Binding on Christmas Quilt
3. Shannon Quilt
4. Molly G Quilt
5. 1 Scrapbook project (see-trying to be more realistic)
6. Finish training and run in Laura K 10K (ran 5K, better than noK)
7. Can/preserve something from garden.
8. Run away with Anna at least once.
9. Go to bed before 11:00 on school nights. (many nights anyway)
10. Pray a novena (Rosary for 9 days in a row-never yet succeeded)
11. Help Linda organize.
12. Manhattan trip.
13. Redo Anna's room.

So, for this winter, I think it's a good idea to try to keep the list simple.
1. Graduation Gift
2. Read 3 books that Dad would approve of.
3. Build a room in the basement with Matthew.
4. Molly G Quilt
5. 1 Scrapbook Project (this is getting desperate)
6. 3 Baby Blankies
7. Trip with MJL
8. Do the 12 week challenge at the YMCA.(They closed the pool for a month for renovations-but I'm marking it off because I still did a pretty good job.)

And that's all I come up with for now!

2 comments:

easton's momma said...

I only wish I had the ambition to do HALF the things on your list! Good luck! See you in a few weeks! Merry Christmas!

Roach Momma said...

According to my Real Simple magazine, the ideal number for a to-do list it 7 (I can't remember their reasoning right now). So you're getting closer ;) Good luck with the list!