Thursday, August 09, 2012

Fun Pod


I have been coveting a fun pod since Anna was a toddler.  But they're ridiculous!  Kids can stand on chairs!


With all this baking, Katie kept wanting to help and kept falling out of chairs.  Matthew, having heard me talk about these learning towers and kitchen helpers and fun pods for five years, kept telling me to get one already!


I finally just did.  And we love it.  Katie's contained and happy and helping and safe and CONTAINED!  I'm a lucky Mama.  Now I just have to NOT go to Sonic the next 100 times I want to and it'll be paid for.  4 so far!  :/

2 comments:

Susan said...

That's the craziest piece of furniture I've ever seen. But knowing Katie, you couldn't have lived without it. :) Congrats!

Melanie said...

Looks fun! I have never heard of these before today! :)