Friday, August 17, 2012

Jimmy's first day home


We woke up on the first morning as a family of five in our own house, and Daddy had to go to work.  :(  Luckily we had time for some breakfast together first.


Then we all got to work.  Anna helped unload the dishwasher.


Katie went around sitting in things that Jimmy was using and re-claiming them as her own.


Jimmy took naps and was cute.


I was super thankful for my pregnancy splurges-soft sweatpants and new flip flops (with arch support!) and pretty toes.


Jimmy did more important work.  


Katie kept an eye on things.


It took her less than one hour to think to go get her stool so she could see better.
  

Jimmy was worn out from all of that cuteness and eating.


So he slept.  My goal was to try and be realistic about what I could accomplish.  I was probably too tired at the end of the day, but there were things left undone on my list, so I count that as a victory.

5 comments:

In the Mix said...

Look at you. First day home and already a to do list. It took me two weeks to get there. That little guy looks like he's fun to snuggle. We can't wait to meet him.

Susan said...

Your family of 5 is adorable. Love the picture of Katie peeking over the bassinet at Jimmy. It reminds me of Lady and the Tramp.

dbilberry said...

Aw! Congrats Lobemeyers. You have such an amazing family! Cute, cute cute!

Unknown said...

Your poor feet are still swollen. Truly, thank goodness for those amazing flip flops! Take it easy. And btw, your babies come home looking amazing, not like red wrinkly newborns. :)

Abby said...

Cute pj's, Katie!