Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jimmy's first photo shoot

Remember when I took these pictures of Anna and Katie in their matching froggy pj's from Auntie Sus?

This summer at Goodwill I spotted another pair-in 18 months!  So Katie could wear those and Jimmy could wear the newborn outfit and Anna still fit into hers.  More matching clothes pictures!  I love matching.  


Jimmy is already worried about this.  


I somehow caught this beautiful one of Katie. 


Jimmy calmed down a lot once his sisters were on the scene.  He just didn't want to be the only one in froggy jammies, I guess.  


This one is MJL's favorite.  Katie doesn't LOOK malicious.  


See, most of the time she really loves him.  


And we even got some with three kids looking nice.  Thanks kiddos!

2 comments:

Susan said...

So stinking adorable.

Melanie said...

Yes, adorable, and how awesome is that to find the SIZE you needed at Goodwill!? It was meant to be. :)