Monday, November 03, 2008

More Sweaters

I wanted to make a sweater pillow out of another cotton sweater that was too short for me, but rushed into the project without too much forethought.

It's OK, but would be much better if I had thought to leave the seam on the bottom open instead of the top. Now the wonky sewing is right on top of the pillow.


Then I made some loose tights for Anna out of the sleeves. They look funny too, but since they go under a dress, it doesn't bother me.

I'm hoping that she'll wear them since they're a little more loose.

5 comments:

Trinket said...

Very cute pillow, "wonky" or not!

linda jean said...

can't you turn the pillow the other way so your wonky is on the bottom? (though i completely agree with trinket).

betsyann said...

Then the star would be upside down.

linda jean said...

so it would...(dang it)

The Gray Roach said...

Anna's tights look like fashionable leg warmers.