Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday

I spent a long time looking for something else, but nothing is as good as this. Let's watch it again.

I'm limiting my internet time for Lent; no facebook and no craft blogs. I feel kind of crazy when I think about not looking at craft blogs, which I figure is a clue it's a good sacrifice. I'm also going to attempt to quit hitting "snooze" and use that time for a little prayer. I say 'attempt' because asleep Betsy doesn't always do what awake Betsy wants her to. Wish me luck.

What are you doing this year?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the video. I always have a hard time thinking of something to give up; that I'm not going to do again as soon as Lent is over. Guess I'd better figure something out in the next hour or so! :)

linda jean said...

snooze alarm is my fast... starting with 7 am mass.