Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Calendar Project

This year none of us got Calendars for Christmas, so I got to thinking.
I had 5 or 6 old calendars in the basement that I couldn't throw away, because the pictures were so pretty. I knew, someday, I'd think of something...
So we cut them apart.
Printed new pages to paste over the old ones,
And then put them back together, all mixed up. So one month you have roses, and the next month you have Snoopy.
Then we punched them and bound them with the Bind-it-all! We made 6 new calendars in all. It was a fun project. Anna especially enjoyed choosing who would get which picture for each month. "This one for Papa, because it's funny. Susan would like this one..."
And we used up something in the basement!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome! (Just another reason I need a Bind-it-all!) :)

betsyann said...

I know...sorry. But it is one of my favorite things ever.

Steven317 said...

I hope we're getting one of those!