Saturday, March 14, 2009

curtain skirt

Someday Anna is going to say to me "You can't just put elastic in something and call it a skirt." Thankfully that day has not yet come.
I bought this valance at Goodwill.


Looking at it at home, it struck me that it was all finished and hemmed and had an elastic pocket already! 10 minutes later (should have been 5, but I put the seam in on the wrong side so it was inside out, so I had to rip it out and fold it the right way and sew again) she has a skirt!


She takes modeling very seriously.

4 comments:

In the Mix said...

Is Anna modeling or doing exercises? Love the skirt.

Melanie said...

Awesome! Makes me want to run right out to Goodwill! I have a lazy-day skirt pattern I've been wanting to try--this looks even lazier, I mean easier! :)

betsyann said...

She is modeling. Those are poses struck for the camera.

We are really enjoying your husband, thanks for sharing him. I think pretty soon we'll be enjoying your sweet little boy too. :)

linda jean said...

Are those poses ideas from watching Project Runway?